Has your small business considered creating a podcast? With celebrities and big brands diving in with renewed intensity, you might have wondered if you’re missing out. Listen to this week’s episode to find out whether now is the time and learn how to avoid common pitfalls. Plus, hear what your coaches have been working on during the show’s break as a free resource for all listeners!
Source for more information:
- U.S. Podcasting Industry – Statistics & Facts https://www.statista.com/topics/3170/podcasting/
Benefits of Starting a Podcast for Your Business:
- Position your business as a thought leader in your field.
- Talk directly to current and potential customers and clients.
- Conduct target client/customer research.
Like anything in business, there’s value starting with a strategy. So here are some things to consider as you evaluate whether your business should jump into podcasting.
Some Things to Consider Before Starting a Podcast:
- Do you have the resources to begin, including a monthly budget for hosting/promotion and the time to invest?
- Do you want to outsource production or keep it in-house?
- Does your topic support hundreds of episodes? (But make sure the topic isn’t too broad.)