Has your small business considered accepting cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin, for product or service payments from clients/customers? It’s all the rage! Even Facebook is getting in the game with their own version of cryptocurrency: Libra. Listen to business coach Tim and wellness coach Taniza debate the pros and cons of this potentially lucrative but also risky form of payment. Plus, learn the little-known dangers of using crypto that could threaten your bottom line, particularly at tax time!
Sources for more information:
- Cryptocurrency https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency
- This Woman Says Black Investors Should Pay Close Attention to Facebook’s New Cryptocurrency, Libra https://www.blackenterprise.com/black-investors-should-pay-close-attention-to-facebooks-new-cryptocurrency-libra/
- Who Accepts Bitcoin as Payment? https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin/who-accepts/
- The Pros & Cons of Accepting Bitcoin for Small Business Payments https://www.businessknowhow.com/money/bitcoin-payment.htm
- Bitcoin Taxes in 2019: A Guide to Tax Rules for Cryptocurrency https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/investing/bitcoin-taxes/