In this episode, we have fun ranking three reality shows in their ability to teach entrepreneurs. We debate the fun and surprisingly helpful lessons entrepreneurs can learn from Shark Tank, Bar Rescue, and Moonshiners.
Sources for more information:
- 10 Entrepreneurial Lessons We Can Learn from Shark Tank https://www.business.com/articles/10-entrepreneurial-lessons-we-can-learn-from-shark-tank/
- Esri Demographics https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/esri-demographics/overviewDescription from website: “Esri Demographics is a global collection of demographic, psychographic, and socioeconomic data, with over 15,000 data variables from 130+ countries.”
- Esri Reports https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/buy-reports/overviewDescription from website: “In 3 easy steps, get amazingly accurate and timely demographic reports about locations in the United States that matter to you. Each report costs just $50.00 USD.”
- Instant Influence: How to Get Anyone to Do Anything–Fast https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9695169-instant-influence
2 Lessons From Reality Shows About Entrepreneurship
1. Do your research before engaging potential clients and/or investors.
2. Enhance your negotiation skills.