In this episode, we debate the merits of a social media detox. Does it threaten the business of entrepreneurs? Can entrepreneurs do a detox themselves without losing money or influence in their industries? With all the reporting and online content that warns users to curb their social media habits, might the situation be more complicated for us?
Sources for more information:
- Social Media Detoxification https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_media_detoxification
- I Quit Social Media for 30 Days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z8_YhWoq2o
- 9 Positive Benefits of a Social Media Detox https://www.lifehack.org/483829/9-positive-benefits-of-a-social-media-detox
- 5 Signs You Need a Social Media Detox, Stat https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/signs-you-need-a-social-media-detox
- 6 Key Elements of Using Social Media for Customer Service https://freshsparks.com/using-social-media-for-customer-service/
- Facebook Says It Left “Hundreds of Millions” of User Passwords Unencrypted https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna985876?usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D&_js_v=0.1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Ftech%2Ftech-news%2Ffacebook-left-hundreds-millions-user-passwords-unencrypted-n985876